Connect with us

Viral

Young Man Tragically Dies After Feeling Dizzy and Paralysed From Neck Massage

Published

on

Young Man Dies After Experiencing Dizziness and Paralysis After Going for Massage - WORLD OF BUZZ 3
Source: Seehua
Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!


Going for a massage is a favourite way of pampering ourselves as it is very relaxing, especially if you had a stressful time lately. However, do ensure that you go to a reputable place that has good and professional masseuses as this is very important.

Young Man Dies After Experiencing Dizziness and Paralysis After Going for Massage - WORLD OF BUZZ

Source: Seehua

A 27-year-old man surnamed Zhang went to a spa in Shanghai, China with a bunch of colleagues in May but he tragically died after that. It was reported by Seehua that when he was there, he requested for the spa and massage package as he wanted to really relax and enjoy himself. As his neck and shoulders were feeling tired, he asked the masseuse to concentrate a bit more on that area.

After his massage session, he took a quick shower and went home but not long after that, he started to feel dizzy and was unable to walk. He was rushed to the hospital for urgent treatment and the doctors tried their best to keep him alive. Unfortunately, they could not save Zhang as he passed away the next day. RIP.

Young Man Dies After Experiencing Dizziness and Paralysis After Going for Massage - WORLD OF BUZZ 1

Source: Gesundheit

Zhang was a healthy young man and his family was puzzled about the cause of his death. When the autopsy report was released, it turns out that the doctors believe his death was caused by the unprofessional massage that caused a brain infarction. This resulted in a blockage or narrowing in the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the brain that caused a central nervous system dysfunction.

When asked, the masseuse said that he had only gently pulled Zhang’s neck from left to right, which resulted in a slight noise but there were no other symptoms. The court ruled that the spa held 90 per cent of the responsibility for his death and the masseuse as well.

Young Man Dies After Experiencing Dizziness and Paralysis After Going for Massage - WORLD OF BUZZ 2

Source: Livestrong

Zhao Haikang, a surgeon at the Second Affiliated Hospital of Xi’an Medical College said that the neck has a lot of blood vessels and nerves, which make it a vulnerable and sensitive area. He advises people to be careful when doing massages for neck pain as not everyone is qualified to do so.

He added that if an individual experiences symptoms such as dizziness, limb weakness, paralysis of the mouth, pain, and lethargy, they must seek medical treatment immediately.

Make sure you choose a reputable place with licensed and trained masseuses! 

 

Also read: Woman Suffers Organ Failure & Dies After Accidentally Cutting Finger While Cleaning Prawns

Woman Suffers Organ Failure and Dies After Accidentally Cutting Finger When Cleaning Shrimps - WORLD OF BUZZ 4

Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!

Featured

TRENDING