Ask anyone and they’ll surely have a thing or two to say about millennials and our unique personality traits. The truth is, while most would agree that we’re pretty tech-savvy and creative at problem-solving — those same people would also associate us with other unusual behaviours. Well, we recently asked a bartender to share his experience of serving millennials at a bar and boyyy did he have a few things to say. Here are 5 sassy things some of you probably have done at a bar.
1. Requesting for super complicated drinks or giving them a recipe to follow
While most people are fine with a simple whiskey and Coke — some sassy millennials can’t help but want to reminisce about those exotic cocktails they had during their travels. Thus, some of us would even go to the lengths of getting the bartender to replicate a complex recipe. Must reminisce on the good times mah!
2. Friends and family members looking for staff discountsIt’s only natural for Malaysians to ask for discounts wherever we go. However, some of us actually think we’re entitled to receive a staff discount if the bartender is a close friend — or even when the bartender is just a friend of a friend, there’s no such thing as being shy asking for a discount.
In our defence, though, who would say no to cheap food and drinks, right?
3. Someone who likes to ‘tunjuk pandai’ by acting like they are more skilled than the bartender
Say whatever you want about us, but when it comes to drinks, we millennials may know a thing or two about the craft. So, would it reallyyy be wrong for us to request for a drink to be made a certain way? We don’t think so 😉
4. Telling the bartender to constantly change the music and turning the bar into their own dancefloor
Wei, this one memang cannot fault us la. I mean, what else are we supposed to do at a bar? Plus, as many of us would agree, nothing gets us in the mood than hearing our favourite jam playing.
5. Being fussy about their order and asking for a replacement if it’s not up to standardI mean, hey, we did PAY for it, right? So, if some of us feel like what’s served isn’t worth the amount of money we paid, what’s wrong with asking for a replacement? Hehe.
Truly, we millennials can be a pretty sassy and cheeky bunch, especially during our hangout sessions with our squad. Aside from this, another quality we all share is our opportunistic attitude by making the most out of what we have.
Well, if you can relate to this and are a huge fan of apple cider, then here’s a special redemption program you need to know about:
On 30th and 31st of March, you can exchange any empty cider can or bottle for a refreshing can of Apple Fox Cider.
Awesome right?! Click here for a full list on the nationwide locations of where you can make your redemption.
What’s more, there is even an attractive contest that you can take part in and stand a chance to win exclusive Apple Fox Merchandise. To participate is super easy too — just purchase 2 bottles of Apple Fox from participating restaurants, bars, and pubs.
Interested? Here’s what you can win:
- Exclusive Apple Fox Eye Mask.
- Custom-designed Apple Fox hoodies by famed Malaysian designer Kitti Yiyi.
- Apple Fox Mini Fridges for you to store all those refreshing cans of apple cider.
- 5 exclusive invitations for you and your friends to party with the fox at the Apple Fox Den.
In case you don’t know already, Apple Fox is a refreshing apple cider made with wayyy more apples from the best orchards around the world. Best served over ice – it’s the perfect drink for a hot sunny day.
What do YOU think about these sassy behaviours though? Are you personally guilty of some of them yourself? Let us know in the comments below, we’d love to hear from you!
M’sia Day: From Good Memories to Biggest Struggles, M’sians From Different Walks of Life Share Their Inspiring Stories
As we all know, Merdeka has passed, and Malaysia Day is fast approaching. And for those of you who often...
Forget Flying to Jeju For Cherry Blossoms, Visit This Immersive innisfree Event Instead For Free Goodies & More!
Very often, when we say “Korea”, some of the very first things that come to mind are skincare products, the...
Looking For Your Next Holiday Destination? Here Are 3 Hidden Gems in Vietnam You MUST Visit!
You know you’re blessed to be Malaysian when you get to have a numerous amount of public holidays that come...
Rempit Kids Are Cheating Death Again by Doing “Superman” Pose, This Time on PLUS Highway
Tuition Teacher Rapes Underage Student 285 Times & Promises to Marry Her When She Turns 18
You Can Actually Un-stick Your Superglued Fingers With Salt
Malaysian Loses 75kg in Only 6 Months by Doing 20 Minutes Exercise Every Day
Heartbreaking Moment Old Uncle Sells Food Past Midnight, But No One Buys From Him
Did You Know Malaysians Can Actually Renew Their Passport Online? Here’s How
- Malaysia1 day ago
Wife of Famous M’sian “Tit Tar” Master was Allegedly Domestically Abused and Beaten
- Inspiring1 day ago
Baptist College In Australia Changes Dress Code To Accommodate Their First Hijabi Student
- Cute2 days ago
Cat Comes Home With Gift For M’sian Owners, Turns Out to Be a Live Rat
- Viral2 days ago
Shameless M’sian ‘Chups’ Parking Spot in Sentul, Start Recording When Netizen Calls Him Out
- News2 days ago
Six Cannabis Plants Allowed For One Home Under Proposed Law In Thailand
- Inspiring2 days ago
Mum Shares Heartbreaking Photos of How Her Daughter Supports Cancer-Stricken Brother
- Viral1 day ago
M’sians Are Sticking Pantyliners in Surgical Masks to Fight Haze & We Can’t Believe It
- Malaysia1 day ago
End of an Era: Mid Valley’s Speedy Outlet is Closing for Good on 15th September