While schoolteachers are expected to nurture and foster the future leaders of tomorrow, a big part of teaching includes discipline, which helps keep students on the right track as they learn. But in some instances, disciplinary measures taken by some teachers may prove to be highly unorthodox, if not altogether dangerous!
As reported by Kwong Wah, a girl in Thailand was hospitalised after a horrific accident left her with burns on her arms and legs. Only 17 years old, Shana, the girl in question, had found out that she had recently failed her physics exam. In an attempt to change her grade to a passing score, Shana decided to strike a bargain with her physics teacher.
In response, her physics teacher decided to give her three options: 1. to take the exam repeatedly until she gets a passing grade 2. to buy him a present 3. to conduct a charcoal-based science experiment. Um, did you seriously ask your student to bribe you for better grades?
Knowing that she wouldn’t be able to pass regardless of how many times she was allowed to resit the exam and having no money to buy the teacher a gift as a bribe, Shana settled on doing the charcoal experiment as a final bid to avoid failing. But unfortunately, the unthinkable happened when the experiment was being conducted. As Shana reached down to ignite the charcoal, flames quickly erupted from within the charcoal burner. Without the necessary protective equipment in place, Shana was left with severe burns all over her hands, arms, and legs. Oh no!
Yet, the teacher refuses to take any responsibility for the incident, despite it occurring because of his negligence and lack of supervision! Seriously? Shana’s family has since reported the incident to the authorities, hoping to seek out justice for their daughter.
We hope that Shana recovers quickly from her injuries, and that due justice is served!
M’sia Day: From Good Memories to Biggest Struggles, M’sians From Different Walks of Life Share Their Inspiring Stories
As we all know, Merdeka has passed, and Malaysia Day is fast approaching. And for those of you who often...
Forget Flying to Jeju For Cherry Blossoms, Visit This Immersive innisfree Event Instead For Free Goodies & More!
Very often, when we say “Korea”, some of the very first things that come to mind are skincare products, the...
Looking For Your Next Holiday Destination? Here Are 3 Hidden Gems in Vietnam You MUST Visit!
You know you’re blessed to be Malaysian when you get to have a numerous amount of public holidays that come...
Indonesia Says Spongebob is Bad Influence and Labelled the Movie As ‘Violent’
Yuna is Now Officially Signed to One of the Top Modelling Agencies in the WORLD!
Watch: Two Guests Start Fighting At A Wedding Reception… Over RENDANG!
37yo Fitness Instructor Suddenly Gets Stroke, Doctor Says It’s His Genes & Lack of Sleep
4yo Boy Who Had Fever, Rash and Leg Pain Turns Into ‘Sepsis’ That Almost Takes His Life
Lady Shares Cute Story of How She Saved Dying Pet Goldfish After Its Tail Rotted Away
- News2 days ago
Baby Dies After Haze Causes Her to Have Shortness of Breath & Respiratory Infection
- News12 hours ago
NASA Released Shocking Images of Indonesia’s Haze Which Can Be Seen Even From Outer Space
- Malaysia2 days ago
Beware: Armed Men in Proton Saga Rob Women in Broad Daylight Right Outside Their Damansara Home
- Viral15 hours ago
The Haze in Indonesia is So Hazardous That Birds Are Falling Dead on the Streets
- Inspiring1 day ago
71yo Auntie Sells Bread to Survive But People Are Stealing From Her Because She’s BLIND
- Tech2 days ago
Guy Finds PS4 Infested With COCKROACHES While Cleaning It, But It’s Apparently Common
- News1 day ago
Study: Superbugs Found in Raw Seafood Could Cause Sushi Lovers to Be Antibiotic-Resistant
- Inspiring2 days ago
“Bro Have You Eaten? This Food I Belanja”, Kind M’sian Buys Food Just to Treat Rider Makan