There is no more denying the fact that we are fully responsible for all the bad things happening to our animal friends. More and more animals are suffering as a direct result of our own ignorance. The war against plastic is happening at full force but we need to do even more before its too late.
Another sad reminder has surfaced recently, where the carcass of a stingray was found dead and after further investigation, its stomach was found to contain full of random objects which might have been thrown by irresponsible individuals. Here are some of the pictures shared by 5 Minutes Beach Clean Up on Instagram.
From the pictures shared, it can be clearly seen that the stingray died from swallowing a pack of cigarettes, a book, an empty bottle and lastly a digital camera!
Although the location of the incident happened cannot be determined, the book has what appears to be Mandarin hanzi printed on it. In any case, this is a grim reminder for all of us.
We only have one Earth and every living creature on this planet has a vital role. What is the point of being the most powerful creatures on earth, if we only use that power to destroy everything we touch?
Most of us have already started to do something in order to save the environment but we need to step it up! Let’s do this for our future ok?!
M’sia Day: From Good Memories to Biggest Struggles, M’sians From Different Walks of Life Share Their Inspiring Stories
As we all know, Merdeka has passed, and Malaysia Day is fast approaching. And for those of you who often...
Forget Flying to Jeju For Cherry Blossoms, Visit This Immersive innisfree Event Instead For Free Goodies & More!
Very often, when we say “Korea”, some of the very first things that come to mind are skincare products, the...
Looking For Your Next Holiday Destination? Here Are 3 Hidden Gems in Vietnam You MUST Visit!
You know you’re blessed to be Malaysian when you get to have a numerous amount of public holidays that come...
Indonesia Says Spongebob is Bad Influence and Labelled the Movie As ‘Violent’
Yuna is Now Officially Signed to One of the Top Modelling Agencies in the WORLD!
Watch: Two Guests Start Fighting At A Wedding Reception… Over RENDANG!
37yo Fitness Instructor Suddenly Gets Stroke, Doctor Says It’s His Genes & Lack of Sleep
4yo Boy Who Had Fever, Rash and Leg Pain Turns Into ‘Sepsis’ That Almost Takes His Life
Lady Shares Cute Story of How She Saved Dying Pet Goldfish After Its Tail Rotted Away
- News2 days ago
Baby Dies After Haze Causes Her to Have Shortness of Breath & Respiratory Infection
- Malaysia1 day ago
Beware: Armed Men in Proton Saga Rob Women in Broad Daylight Right Outside Their Damansara Home
- News7 hours ago
NASA Released Shocking Images of Indonesia’s Haze Which Can Be Seen Even From Outer Space
- Viral10 hours ago
The Haze in Indonesia is So Hazardous That Birds Are Falling Dead on the Streets
- Tech1 day ago
Guy Finds PS4 Infested With COCKROACHES While Cleaning It, But It’s Apparently Common
- Inspiring1 day ago
71yo Auntie Sells Bread to Survive But People Are Stealing From Her Because She’s BLIND
- News1 day ago
Study: Superbugs Found in Raw Seafood Could Cause Sushi Lovers to Be Antibiotic-Resistant
- Inspiring1 day ago
“Bro Have You Eaten? This Food I Belanja”, Kind M’sian Buys Food Just to Treat Rider Makan