This is indeed scary!
According to the Daily Mail, a 26-year-old man living in East China reportedly lost his left eye after tripping at home, without realising that his eyeball had actually fallen out. OMG!
This incident happened in Jinan, Shandong province on Monday night (4th March). The man, who was in a severely drunken state, slipped and fell at his own home.
After discovering him lying in a pool of blood the following morning, his horrified family members quickly rushed him to a local clinic for treatment without realising his eyeball had fallen out. He was later taken to Shandong Qianfoshan Hospital where doctors were shocked to find that his eyeball was missing.
Source: Pear Video
According to Dr Ma Baofeng at the hospital’s Department of Ophthalmology, the man’s family received a phone call from home and found out that someone had found the man’s eyeball in their house.
“The eyeball had been detached for at least six hours before the patient arrived at our hospital for treatment. That is far too long for an eyeball to be outside of the socket and is definitely contaminated,” said Dr Ma.
Dr Ma said that his eye’s extraocular muscles and optic nerves were completely torn and the doctors were only able to stitch up the wound to avoid further damage. Because of muscle contractions around the eye after the injury, the man might not be able to fit an artificial eye.
When asked about the accident, the man told the medical staff that he was “too drunk” to remember anything.
Well, we hope this man makes a full recovery. Remember to drink responsibly, guys!
Is It Just Us or Are You Seeing Talking Pugs All Over the Internet too?
Who doesn’t love dogs? Everyone loves dogs! So if they’re popping up on our computer screens, we ain’t complainin’! <3...
Night Photos Look as Bright as Day with the Huawei P30 Series Camera!
Seriously, who needs a DSLR when you have the Huawei P30 series smartphone? With unparalleled capabilities in the camera department,...
8 Mouthwatering Foods Rarely Found Outside of Ramadan That M’sians MUST Try This Year
Raya is just around the corner and that means the much-anticipated Ramadan bazaars are back! That being said, there are...
4yo Boy Shockingly Dies After Getting Two Doses of Anaesthesia at Dental Clinic
Woman in Puchong Cares For Abandoned Dogs Left Behind by Negligent Owners, Wins Netizens’ Hearts
Angry Malaysians are Demanding “Controversial” Maszlee to Resign from Minister of Education
Drunk Husband Forces Motorcycle Handle Into Wife, Doctors Only Remove It 2 Years Later
Zoo Negara Desperately Needs More Visitors to Survive
M’sian Man Bows And Apologises to Road Users After His Stalled Lorry Causes Traffic Jam
- Funny1 day ago
New ‘The Hunter’ Bubble Tea Cheekily Declares War With Other Popular Boba Brands
- Viral2 days ago
Man Warns Everyone of Dangerous Scammers Who Threaten to Tow Your Car Away in KL
- Inspiring24 hours ago
Teacher Goes Against All Odds to Teach Orang Asli Children, Many Now Scoring A’s
- Viral1 day ago
Singaporean Driver Kantoi Changing Fake Number Plate in Malaysia Petrol Station
- Malaysia2 days ago
Johor Man Collapses and Dies While He Plays Badminton
- Cute1 day ago
Pokeball Bobas are Breaking The Internet and You Can Actually Get Them in Malaysia!
- Viral23 hours ago
Watch: Poor Puppies Being Used As Prize Gifts For A Claw Machine
- Viral22 hours ago
Parents Install CCTV in Bedroom and Bathroom to Make Sure Their 15-Year-Old Son Does Not Masturbate