What was meant to be a fun relaxing time at a local beach resort turned out to be a nightmare for this woman and her family.
Over the weekend, a netizen took to Facebook to share her unpleasant experience at a well-known hotel in Port Dickson. In her post, she described her unfortunate ordeal and attached several photos, including a video:
In one of the chalets she booked, the ceiling suddenly collapsed, which caused water to spill into the room, completely soaking everything and even damaging some of their belongings!
Upset by the condition of her room, she decided to make a complaint to the hotel’s staff. They then promptly arranged a new room for her.
However, that was not the end of her unfortunate experience!
The new room they had given her was reportedly run down and she even claimed to have woken up the next morning covered in itchy red spots on her body.
Later that day, she then realised those spots were actually bed bug bites!
Thankfully, the resort in question responded to her complaint and apologised. They also waived her charges due to the horrible experience she had.
Well, at least nobody got hurt because of this. Let’s hope the resort ensures this disastrous experience does not happen to anyone else!
Winter is Coming To This Mall with Snow and The Largest Christmas Parade in Kuala Lumpur!
The festive period is officially upon us and we’re super excited to join the celebrations! With Christmas just around the...
On 12.12 Only: HUAWEI is Slashing RM200 Off the Nova 5T, Deals As Low As RM12 & More!
Having made its debut at KL Fashion Week 2019, the HUAWEI nova 5T is one particular smartphone that has been...
8 Common Types of Malaysians You’ll Receive a Gift From This Christmas
We’re officially closing in on Christmas and WE. CAN’T. WAIT. It’s the most wonderful time of the year, after all,...
44yo Man Couldn’t Poop, Pulls Out Live & Moving Tapeworm From His Butt
These Are The Top 5 Causes of Death in Malaysia & Over 20% Of Youths Die Due to Road Accidents
Study: 90% of the Cosmetics in Your Makeup Bag Could Be Contaminated with Deadly Superbugs
Man Watching Porno Film Suddenly Realises His Brother’s Fiance Is The Porn Star
Warning: First Polio Case Confirmed in Malaysia After Nearly 30 Years
“Eating Alone Doesn’t Mean You’re LONELY”, Say Netizens to M’sian Who Posted About Teacher
- Viral2 days ago
“I’m a Guest, It’s Rude To Make Me Take Off Shoes,” Lady Rants Online, Gets International Backlash
- Viral1 day ago
M’sian Girl Hints At BF To Buy Myvi To Show Off To Her Friends, Gets Angry When He Buys a Bigger Car
- Inspiring1 day ago
This Man Is The First Ever Malaysian Lecturer At Oxford University In Over 900 Years!
- Malaysia2 days ago
18 yo Pregnant M’sian Teen Mercilessly Beaten By BF’s Gang As He Refused To Take Responsibility
- Viral1 day ago
Watch: Creepy Pervert Caught Looking Under Toilet Door While Woman Was Inside
- News1 day ago
1 Malaysian Along With 5 Other Victims Dead After New Zealand Volcano Erupts
- Culture1 day ago
“She Just Squared A Word!” American Netizens Shocked & Confused Over The Malay Language
- Malaysia1 day ago
44yo M’sian Man Jumps Off 18th Floor of Malacca Hotel Allegedly Due to Depression From Divorce