This is outrageous!
Lobak Merah shared that an 11-year-old girl wrote a “love letter” to a 12-year-old and asked him if he wanted to have sex with her. In a hand-written letter, the girl first introduced herself and immediately asked the boy if he had sex with anyone prior. She wrote,
“I wanted to ask if you had had sex with a girl before this. Actually, I want to have coitus with you – just once. Please!”
You can take a look at the letter below:
The Standard 5 girl even reassured him that a baby wouldn’t be formed after having sexual relations. This concerning letter was shared by a netizen on Facebook, and he provided several reasons for this kind of behaviour.
Some of his reasonings for this behaviour are as listed below:
- Sleeping together with their parents. This means that whatever the parents do in the bedroom, including having coitus when the kids are asleep, will be watched by their kids.
- Kids have access to pornography and it could cause addiction.
- Friends who introduced pornography to their peers in school.
- [Rare cases] The children are victims of sexual grooming by their nearest relatives, thus they think that this bizarre behaviour is normal.
Therefore, he suggested several ways to help curb this problem and the above-mentioned behaviour. They are mentioned below:
- Parents must not allow their child to speak vulgar words.
- Parents must make sure their child show them letters that they receive from their schoolmates.
- They must constantly remind their kids about safe and unsafe touch.
- Parents must not make out in front of kids.
- Teachers must help kids that show concerning & vulgar behaviour.
- When a child comes forth with a sexual abuse complaint, it must be taken seriously.
- Topics regarding sex, consent, and abuse must be taught via Pendidikan Kesihatan/Islam.
On that note, the netizen hopes that his advice will be beneficial for parents and teachers; and he urged everyone to share his post so that the masses can learn the ways to curb this problem.
What are some other methods we can use to prevent this kind of behaviour amongst our young children? Share your opinions in the comments below!
Travelling Soon? Here Are 6 Money Saving Tips You NEED to Know to Maximise Your Money’s Worth!
Travelling the world is arguably on most Malaysians’ bucket list. Sadly, not many of us are all that money savvy...
11 Struggles Malaysians Faced When SMS Was the Only Way We Could Talk to Our Friends
From dial-up internet to downloading our music from file-sharing software such as LimeWire, things back then were very much different...
Win FREE Gifts and Stout Just by Participating in Connor’s Challenge This September!
Love a challenge? Who doesn’t?! Well, Connor’s Challenge truck is travelling nationwide to see if you have what it takes (skill,...
Tomb Raiders Broke Coffins and Stole Valuables from Graves in Miri
Watch: Klang Residents Who Didn’t Pay Fees Attack Guards Because They’re Asked To Use ‘Visitor Lane’
“My Wife Can’t Tend To My Needs but a Widow Can,” Says Malaysian Man With 7 Kids
Malaysian Steps on Dog Poop, Gets A Shiny Mewtwo Immediately After!
If You’re Travelling with Your BF or GF to Bali, You Could Be Jailed for Staying Together
USM Pharmacy Prof. Says M’sian Ringgit Notes Might Contain Pork Fat & Is Haram
- Viral23 hours ago
“This is not Mars, It’s Earth”, Haze is So Bad That It Turned the Sky RED in Indonesia!
- News1 day ago
Goodbye: S’pore’s Largest Merlion Statue will be Demolished after 20 October 2019
- Viral1 day ago
Don’t Take Food from Strangers at the Airport. Someone Hid Drugs Inside Beef Rendang!
- Culture1 day ago
$11 Million Hollywood Movie On Sarawak Will Star Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Sir James Brooke!
- Malaysia1 day ago
Monsoon Warning: Haze Will Improve But We Will Get Thunderstorms & Flash Floods
- Culture1 day ago
What Is The Job Scope Of A Thai Entertainer? Apparently, There Are 5 Different Types
- Food10 hours ago
Always Wondered Why Pineapples Hurt Your Tongue When You Eat Them? Here’s The Reason!
- Funny1 day ago
Girl Asked for Help to Edit Her Photo in Bukit Bintang’s McD… and Trolls Responded