Connect with us

Heartbreaking

Heartbreaking Video Shows Mum Trying to Revive Dead Baby Who Was Electrocuted by Exposed Wires

Published

on

Video: Grief-Stricken Mum Tries To Revive Dead Baby That Was Electrocuted By Exposed Wires - WORLD OF BUZZ
Source: Facebook
Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!


Tap to listen to this article instead:

How often do we change our electronics when the wires are showing or there are slight malfunctions? Not very often because some of our parents would tell us that it is still useable and a new appliance costs too much. This is actually a very dangerous practice as it will endanger lives.

Yesterday (10th October), a video of an Indonesian woman aggressively trying to revive her 10-month-old baby while rocking him went viral on Malaysian social media.

Berlaku di negara jiran. Pengecas HP tidak ditutup dan dipegang bayi ini. Sebagai peringatan untuk kita semua. Semoga…

Posted by Kelab Info Malaysia on Wednesday, October 9, 2019

It was originally said that the baby, Arfan, was playing with a phone charger that was still connected to the outlet and not switched off, resulting in him getting electrocuted.

Arfan was then rushed to a hospital nearby in Indramayu, where he took his last breath. His grief-stricken mother tried to revive him while wailing, but it was to no avail. We can see from the video that the doctor tried to separate the lifeless baby from the mother, but she was holding on too tight. She also kept shouting this,

“Please come back to mummy!”

Video: Grief-Stricken Mum Tries To Revive Dead Baby That Was Electrocuted By Exposed Wires - WORLD OF BUZZ 3

Source: Facebook

Later on, Indonesian police found out that the baby was not playing with a phone charger, but rather an exposed wire that was connected to a breadmaker, reported Detik.

The police said,

“It is believed that the baby was holding onto an exposed wire connected to a breadmaking machine. When he got electrocuted, he screamed and his mother ran in and saw that he was already on the ground.”

His mother rushed him to the hospital but when they reached there and the doctors began to rescue him, he lost his life.

Video: Grief-Stricken Mum Tries To Revive Dead Baby That Was Electrocuted By Exposed Wires - WORLD OF BUZZ 5

Source: Facebook

Video: Grief-Stricken Mum Tries To Revive Dead Baby That Was Electrocuted By Exposed Wires - WORLD OF BUZZ 1

Source: Facebook

Video: Grief-Stricken Mum Tries To Revive Dead Baby That Was Electrocuted By Exposed Wires - WORLD OF BUZZ 4

Source: Facebook

That is truly a very sad story. We hope that little Arfan rests in peace, and our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Please remember to not use any appliances that may be malfunctioning or have exposed wires, your life is worth more than that!

 

Also read: 18yo Boy Found Dead With Pale Lips & Hand Over Plug After Sleeping With Charging Phone

18yo Boy Electrocuted to Death After Sleeping - WORLD OF BUZZ

Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!

Featured

TRENDING