Warning: Images in this article may be disturbing for some
One of the best things a hotel can offer is their swimming pool. However, instead of being delighted at the facility, one traveler was shocked when her trip to the pool with her friend ended in disaster.
Facebook user Lily Chen shares her horrific experience as she and a few other friends were in Gold Coast Australia for the weekend and decided to hit the pool of the hotel they were staying in.
She stated that while inside the pool, her feet suddenly got hurt.
“While I was swimming, I walked along the pool floor, when all of a sudden I felt sharp pain in my feet. I soon realized the pool had smashed beer bottles!!!
Smashed pieces of glass bottles in the pool
“At that moment we wanted to leave that pool as quickly as we could, but there were too much glass in my feet!!! My friend also injured her knee!!!”
After the devastating ordeal, Chen and her friends tried to inform reception about the issue, only to gain poor responses from them and that ‘they didn’t even try to assist’ her.
An ambulance later sent her to a small clinic to get sutures.
When they questioned reception as to who will be taking responsibility of this matter, the reply they got was, “Our manager will be in the office tomorrow, you have to wait until tomorrow!!!!”
In disbelief, Chen questioned in her post that ‘how could smashed beer bottles be left in a pool for unsuspecting people to dive into??’
Chen mentions that they even had to ask the hotel staffs to make a sign as to inform all the guests not to use the pool so no one else would get injured. And you’d think they would’ve dealt with the dreadful situation immediately.
She stated that the hotel compensated her for her stitches, while they investigate further into this matter.
Chen warns that although these kind of situations don’t require people to be careful, but it will be best to be wary at all times. Take it from her.
Yikes! Whoever acted so irresponsibly and had left shards of glass in the pool..
Travelling Soon? Here Are 6 Money Saving Tips You NEED to Know to Maximise Your Money’s Worth!
Travelling the world is arguably on most Malaysians’ bucket list. Sadly, not many of us are all that money savvy...
11 Struggles Malaysians Faced When SMS Was the Only Way We Could Talk to Our Friends
From dial-up internet to downloading our music from file-sharing software such as LimeWire, things back then were very much different...
Win FREE Gifts and Stout Just by Participating in Connor’s Challenge This September!
Love a challenge? Who doesn’t?! Well, Connor’s Challenge truck is travelling nationwide to see if you have what it takes (skill,...
“My Wife Can’t Tend To My Needs but a Widow Can,” Says Malaysian Man With 7 Kids
20yo Student Wears Contact Lens While Swimming in The Sea, Goes Blind After Getting Eye Infection
Children Shouldn’t Wear N95 Masks As It Might Make Things Worse, According to Paediatrician
Malaysian Steps on Dog Poop, Gets A Shiny Mewtwo Immediately After!
If You’re Travelling with Your BF or GF to Bali, You Could Be Jailed for Staying Together
USM Pharmacy Prof. Says M’sian Ringgit Notes Might Contain Pork Fat & Is Haram
- Viral21 hours ago
“This is not Mars, It’s Earth”, Haze is So Bad That It Turned the Sky RED in Indonesia!
- Viral1 day ago
Don’t Take Food from Strangers at the Airport. Someone Hid Drugs Inside Beef Rendang!
- News1 day ago
Goodbye: S’pore’s Largest Merlion Statue will be Demolished after 20 October 2019
- Malaysia1 day ago
Monsoon Warning: Haze Will Improve But We Will Get Thunderstorms & Flash Floods
- Culture1 day ago
$11 Million Hollywood Movie On Sarawak Will Star Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Sir James Brooke!
- Culture1 day ago
What Is The Job Scope Of A Thai Entertainer? Apparently, There Are 5 Different Types
- Funny1 day ago
Girl Asked for Help to Edit Her Photo in Bukit Bintang’s McD… and Trolls Responded
- Viral1 day ago
Someone Cruelly Wrapped a Metal Wire Around a Dog So Tightly Till She Can’t Even Sit