Connect with us

Viral

Happy Trip to Hotel Pool Ends in Horror as Girl’s Leg Was Gruesomely Cut

Published

on

Happy Trip to Hotel Pool Ends in Horror as Girl's Leg Was Gruesomely Cut - World Of Buzz 7
Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!


Warning: Images in this article may be disturbing for some

One of the best things a hotel can offer is their swimming pool. However, instead of being delighted at the facility, one traveler was shocked when her trip to the pool with her friend ended in disaster.

Happy Trip to Hotel Pool Ends in Horror as Girl's Leg Was Gruesomely Cut - World Of Buzz 1

Happy Trip to Hotel Pool Ends in Horror as Girl's Leg Was Gruesomely Cut - World Of Buzz 6

Facebook user Lily Chen shares her horrific experience as she and a few other friends were in Gold Coast Australia for the weekend and decided to hit the pool of the hotel they were staying in.

She stated that while inside the pool, her feet suddenly got hurt.

“While I was swimming, I walked along the pool floor, when all of a sudden I felt sharp pain in my feet. I soon realized the pool had smashed beer bottles!!!

Happy Trip to Hotel Pool Ends in Horror as Girl's Leg Was Gruesomely Cut - World Of Buzz 5
Smashed pieces of glass bottles in the pool

“At that moment we wanted to leave that pool as quickly as we could, but there were too much glass in my feet!!! My friend also injured her knee!!!”

After the devastating ordeal, Chen and her friends tried to inform reception about the issue, only to gain poor responses from them and that ‘they didn’t even try to assist’ her.

An ambulance later sent her to a small clinic to get sutures.

Happy Trip to Hotel Pool Ends in Horror as Girl's Leg Was Gruesomely Cut - World Of Buzz 2

Happy Trip to Hotel Pool Ends in Horror as Girl's Leg Was Gruesomely Cut - World Of Buzz 3

Happy Trip to Hotel Pool Ends in Horror as Girl's Leg Was Gruesomely Cut - World Of Buzz 4

When they questioned reception as to who will be taking responsibility of this matter, the reply they got was, “Our manager will be in the office tomorrow, you have to wait until tomorrow!!!!”

In disbelief, Chen questioned in her post that ‘how could smashed beer bottles be left in a pool for unsuspecting people to dive into??’

Chen mentions that they even had to ask the hotel staffs to make a sign as to inform all the guests not to use the pool so no one else would get injured. And you’d think they would’ve dealt with the dreadful situation immediately.

She stated that the hotel compensated her for her stitches, while they investigate further into this matter.

Chen warns that although these kind of situations don’t require people to be careful, but it will be best to be wary at all times. Take it from her.

Yikes! Whoever acted so irresponsibly and had left shards of glass in the pool..

Happy Trip to Hotel Pool Ends in Horror as Girl's Leg Was Gruesomely Cut - World Of Buzz

Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!

Featured

TRENDING