Everyone surely knows that cleanliness is of the utmost importance when it comes to food. If the food is contaminated, we may fall sick easily.
Getting food poisoning is terrible but it is definitely nowhere near as bad suffering the effects of eating food laced with ACTUAL POISON.
Unfortunately for this secondary school student, that seemed to be the case. A Form One boy from Sarawak was arrested by the police after allegedly lacing his schoolmate’s food with cockroach poison, The Star reported.
The student was arrested at his house in Sri Aman at about 2.30am on July 21, 2017. The incident took place at a school in the same area on the afternoon of July 20th.
The victim was a 13-year-old schoolmate who was given the tainted packet of noodles by the suspect.
The Sarawak Criminal Investigation Department’s chief, Datuk Dev Kumar, told the press,
“An initial probe shows that the suspect brought a container of noodles and roach poison to school. The suspect allegedly mixed the poison into the noodles and gave it to the victim.”
“The victim began vomiting a few minutes later and a teacher was alerted before he was rushed to the hospital.”
The victim was sent to the Sri Aman Hospital by school staff members when he started vomiting terribly. The poor boy is still being treated.
After seeing the boy being rushed to hospital, the suspect panicked and ran away from school.
Meanwhile, the father of the victim lodged a police report at a nearby police station when the teacher informed him of the reported poisoning.
Although the boy had ran away, the police were able to locate his home and made the arrest. Chief Dev said,
“We have arrested the 13-year-old schoolboy and also seized a box of roach poison.”
Netizens are torn. Some found that the boy had clear intentions of poisoning his schoolmate.
“It is obvious that the poisoning was done intentionally because who would purposely add poison into food and personally pass the food to the victim?”
Others thought that it was just a prank gone wrong.
“Maybe he was joking but did not expect the outcome to be so terrible. Maybe that’s why he ran away.”
Whatever it is, we hope this poor boy recovers soon!
Is It Just Us or Are You Seeing Talking Pugs All Over the Internet too?
Who doesn’t love dogs? Everyone loves dogs! So if they’re popping up on our computer screens, we ain’t complainin’! <3...
Night Photos Look as Bright as Day with the Huawei P30 Series Camera!
Seriously, who needs a DSLR when you have the Huawei P30 series smartphone? With unparalleled capabilities in the camera department,...
8 Mouthwatering Foods Rarely Found Outside of Ramadan That M’sians MUST Try This Year
Raya is just around the corner and that means the much-anticipated Ramadan bazaars are back! That being said, there are...
4yo Boy Shockingly Dies After Getting Two Doses of Anaesthesia at Dental Clinic
Woman in Puchong Cares For Abandoned Dogs Left Behind by Negligent Owners, Wins Netizens’ Hearts
Angry Malaysians are Demanding “Controversial” Maszlee to Resign from Minister of Education
Drunk Husband Forces Motorcycle Handle Into Wife, Doctors Only Remove It 2 Years Later
Zoo Negara Desperately Needs More Visitors to Survive
M’sian Man Bows And Apologises to Road Users After His Stalled Lorry Causes Traffic Jam
- Funny1 day ago
New ‘The Hunter’ Bubble Tea Cheekily Declares War With Other Popular Boba Brands
- Viral2 days ago
Man Warns Everyone of Dangerous Scammers Who Threaten to Tow Your Car Away in KL
- Viral1 day ago
Singaporean Driver Kantoi Changing Fake Number Plate in Malaysia Petrol Station
- Inspiring23 hours ago
Teacher Goes Against All Odds to Teach Orang Asli Children, Many Now Scoring A’s
- Malaysia2 days ago
Johor Man Collapses and Dies While He Plays Badminton
- Cute1 day ago
Pokeball Bobas are Breaking The Internet and You Can Actually Get Them in Malaysia!
- Viral23 hours ago
Watch: Poor Puppies Being Used As Prize Gifts For A Claw Machine
- Viral21 hours ago
Parents Install CCTV in Bedroom and Bathroom to Make Sure Their 15-Year-Old Son Does Not Masturbate