fbpx

Connect with us

News

28yo Man Found Dead With Burn Marks on His Hand While Playing with His Charging Phone

Published

on

28yo Man Found Dead With Burn Marks on His Hand While Playing with His Charging Phone - WORLD OF BUZZ 2
Source: Sinchew
Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!


Listen to this post:

It’s not the first time that someone has died due to a charging mobile phone and it looks like it won’t be the last! Now, a 28-year-old Thai man from Nong Hiang subdistrict in Chonburi was found dead at his home at 7pm on December 2nd.

The Pattaya News reported that the man, identified as Kittisak Moonkitti, was found dead while he was lying on a mattress in his room. One of his hands was gripping his mobile phone, which was attached to a charger and plugged into an electrical outlet.

His hand had obvious burn marks and it is believed that he was electrocuted to death due to his mobile phone. It was his mother, Rinnaphon Moonkitti, 57, who found him as she wanted to ask him to come out for dinner. She went to his room and thought that he was sleeping as he was unresponsive but when she tried to wake him up, she was shocked to find that he was already dead.

28yo Man Found Dead With Burn Marks on His Hand While Playing with His Charging Phone - WORLD OF BUZZ

Source: Sinchew

Reports from the doctor at the scene said that Kittisak had likely died due to an electric shock in a “freak” accident. This is the second time that a similar accident has happened in Chonburi, Thailand recently. The police said that they will send Kittisak’s remains for an autopsy to determine the exact cause of death.

Be careful and make sure your cable and charger is working well!

 

Also read: 17yo Girl Electrocuted to Death By Broken Phone Cable Even After She Wrapped it With Tape

17yo Girl Dies After Tape Wrapped Around Her Broken Charging Cable Tears, Gets Electrocuted - WORLD OF BUZZ

Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!

TRENDING