Oh dear, pity the students!
Sinar Harian reported that at least 17 students at a primary school in Ipoh suffered food poisoning after eating fried rice at their school canteen.
At around 10 am, the poor students were reportedly vomiting, having stomach aches and diarrhoea after eating the fried rice during recess time. FYI, the report shared that the students affected are standard four, five and six respectively. Oh dear.
Following that, the students were sent to receive treatment at Klinik Kesihatan Manjoi and they are currently in stable condition.
A victim shared that they bought the fried rice for lunch but it tasted strange and a little sour. After eating, they started having stomach aches and after going to the clinic, the doctor told them that they were suffering from food poisoning.
Nevertheless, the victim said that there were other students who ate at the canteen but weren’t affected. On the other hand, JPN (Jabatan Pendidikan Negara) has confirmed that the students did actually suffer from food poisoning.
Thank goodness that the students are safe!
Having said that, we hope that this particular canteen will have better food safety in the future so that other students will not suffer the same fate as these 17 students.
Is It Just Us or Are You Seeing Talking Pugs All Over the Internet too?
Who doesn’t love dogs? Everyone loves dogs! So if they’re popping up on our computer screens, we ain’t complainin’! <3...
Night Photos Look as Bright as Day with the Huawei P30 Series Camera!
Seriously, who needs a DSLR when you have the Huawei P30 series smartphone? With unparalleled capabilities in the camera department,...
8 Mouthwatering Foods Rarely Found Outside of Ramadan That M’sians MUST Try This Year
Raya is just around the corner and that means the much-anticipated Ramadan bazaars are back! That being said, there are...
4yo Boy Shockingly Dies After Getting Two Doses of Anaesthesia at Dental Clinic
Woman in Puchong Cares For Abandoned Dogs Left Behind by Negligent Owners, Wins Netizens’ Hearts
Angry Malaysians are Demanding “Controversial” Maszlee to Resign from Minister of Education
Drunk Husband Forces Motorcycle Handle Into Wife, Doctors Only Remove It 2 Years Later
Zoo Negara Desperately Needs More Visitors to Survive
M’sian Man Bows And Apologises to Road Users After His Stalled Lorry Causes Traffic Jam
- Funny1 day ago
New ‘The Hunter’ Bubble Tea Cheekily Declares War With Other Popular Boba Brands
- Viral2 days ago
Man Warns Everyone of Dangerous Scammers Who Threaten to Tow Your Car Away in KL
- Inspiring24 hours ago
Teacher Goes Against All Odds to Teach Orang Asli Children, Many Now Scoring A’s
- Viral1 day ago
Singaporean Driver Kantoi Changing Fake Number Plate in Malaysia Petrol Station
- Malaysia2 days ago
Johor Man Collapses and Dies While He Plays Badminton
- Cute1 day ago
Pokeball Bobas are Breaking The Internet and You Can Actually Get Them in Malaysia!
- Viral23 hours ago
Watch: Poor Puppies Being Used As Prize Gifts For A Claw Machine
- Viral22 hours ago
Parents Install CCTV in Bedroom and Bathroom to Make Sure Their 15-Year-Old Son Does Not Masturbate