Connect with us

Malaysia

17 Students in Ipoh Suffer Food Poisoning After Eating Fried Rice From School Canteen

Published

on

17 Students in Ipoh Suffer Food Poisoning After Eating Fried Rice From School Canteen - WORLD OF BUZZ
For illustration purposes | Source: FMT
Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!


Oh dear, pity the students! 

Sinar Harian reported that at least 17 students at a primary school in Ipoh suffered food poisoning after eating fried rice at their school canteen.

At around 10 am, the poor students were reportedly vomiting, having stomach aches and diarrhoea after eating the fried rice during recess time. FYI, the report shared that the students affected are standard four, five and six respectively. Oh dear. 

Following that, the students were sent to receive treatment at Klinik Kesihatan Manjoi and they are currently in stable condition.

For illustration purposes | Source: FMT

A victim shared that they bought the fried rice for lunch but it tasted strange and a little sour. After eating, they started having stomach aches and after going to the clinic, the doctor told them that they were suffering from food poisoning. 

Nevertheless, the victim said that there were other students who ate at the canteen but weren’t affected. On the other hand, JPN (Jabatan Pendidikan Negara) has confirmed that the students did actually suffer from food poisoning.

For illustration purposes | Source: NST

Thank goodness that the students are safe!

Having said that, we hope that this particular canteen will have better food safety in the future so that other students will not suffer the same fate as these 17 students.


 

Also read: Many Restaurant Workers in M’sia Are Not Hygienic, Carry Food-Poisoning Bacteria

Many Restaurant Workers in Msia Are Not Hygienic Enough, Carry Food-Poisoning Bacteria - WORLD OF BUZZ 5

Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!

Featured

TRENDING