Connect with us

News

16yo Thai Girl Suddenly Dies from Food Poisoning After Eating Papaya Salad

Published

on

16yo Thai Girl Dies from Food Poisoning After Eating Papaya Salad - WORLD OF BUZZ 4
Source: Samui Holiday & WORLD OF BUZZ THAILAND
Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!


Tap to listen to this article instead:

Regardless of where we buy our food from, we still need to be careful of the cleanliness of the food.

Nong Fon, a 16-year-old girl from Thailand, passed away after experiencing severe diarrhoea because of the papaya salad she ate, which consisted of pickled fish and crab.

The tragic incident occurred on 24 August when her mother, Mrs Kajorn, bought her “som tam” (papaya salad). A sweet gesture that turned into a complete nightmare when Nong Fon began to have stomach aches and diarrhoea the next day.

According to Samui Times, Nong Fon’s condition worsened on 26 August, and she was rushed to the hospital on an ambulance. Her father said:

“My daughter had severe diarrhoea before sunrise on 26 August. Her diarrhoea worsened when it struck noon. So we called the ambulance to send her to the hospital, but we still could not save her life.”

She passed out on the way to the hospital, and the paramedics quickly performed CPR on her. Reports indicated she went pale and unconscious as she suffered from shock.

Unfortunately, she passed away upon arriving Soon Buriram Hospital. The doctor announced that a gastrointestinal tract infection caused the poor girl’s death. They also believed that her food poisoning was due to the “som tam” she ate a couple of days ago.

Saddened by the news of her sudden passing, Nong Fon’s friends came to her funeral to send her off.

Deepest condolences to her family and friends, and may she rest in peace.

It’s incredibly important to make sure your food is clean and fresh before eating to avoid food poisoning. Please don’t take food hygiene lightly because you wouldn’t know what kind of bacteria or viruses it contains, as well as the severity of the food poisoning it will cause.

Also read: 17 Students in Ipoh Suffer Food Poisoning After Eating Fried Rice From School Canteen

16yo Thai Girl Dies from Food Poisoning After Eating Papaya Salad - WORLD OF BUZZ 1

Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!

Featured

TRENDING