A 14-year-old girl suffered severe head injuries and died after her charging smartphone exploded near her head.
Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek from Kazakhstan went to bed while listening to music from her phone that was plugged into an electrical socket, reported Daily Mail.
She was then found dead by her relatives, who called the paramedics and informed them about the tragic accident.
According to forensic experts, her phone battery was confirmed to have exploded early in the morning when it overheated from charging OVERNIGHT.
The brand of smartphone was not revealed.
The girl’s best friend posted, “I still cannot believe it”.
“You were the best. We have been together since childhood. It is so hard for me without you. I miss you so much. You have left me forever.”
Accidents like this should be taken seriously as it could also happen to you. You might think that it’s ok as you’ve charged your phone overnight many times before and nothing ever happened to you, but the risk still remains.
So, I urge you not to charge your phone overnight, especially when you’re charging it near you, and it’s also best not to use it while it’s still plugged into the power socket.
Just recently, a boy was also found dead after his charging phone exploded while he was sleeping next to it. You can read all about it below!
Think There’s Nothing to Do in Laos? Think Again! Here Are 6 Places That Will INSTANTLY Change Your Mind
Out of all our Southeast Asian neighbours, Laos has got to be one of the most underrated countries in terms...
From 21st Nov – 1st Dec, You Can Get Ice-Cream For RM3 At These Inside Scoop Locations
Hear ye, hear ye, Inside Scoop is back with another promotion! To celebrate their sixth birthday, you can get a...
From Not Knowing How to Boil Rice, This M’sian Shares How a Panasonic Oven Helped Her Cook Up a Storm
Whether we’re living alone, with family, housemates, or with our significant others, one thing we ALL often have to crack...
This Japanese Hotel Lets You Stay For RM5 a Night, But Will LIVESTREAM Your Every Move
Watch: M’sian Animated Film Batik Girl is Loved WORLDWIDE & You Can Watch It Right Now!
9yo Boy Is The World’s Youngest University Graduate, Has A Electrical Engineering Degree
Protestors Violently Beat Up JAPANESE Tourist After Confusing Him For Mainland Chinese
21yo Woman Who Married 14yo Teenage Boy Leaves Single Netizens Feeling Jealous
Video: M’sian “Chups” Parking Spot In Desa Park City For 10mins, Rages At Drivers Advising Her
- Viral1 day ago
Long-Awaited Link Bridge From Gardens Mall To Abdullah Hukum LRT Is FINALLY OPEN!
- Viral6 hours ago
Kedah Volunteer Told To Stop Assisting Malay Accident Victim Because He’s Not Malay
- News1 day ago
Father Sells Baby Daughter To Strangers For RM47,000 To Pay For Live Stream Video Girl
- Malaysia1 day ago
M’sian Barista Wins 1st Place At The Prestigious 2019 World Latte Art Battle, Makes Us Proud!
- News1 day ago
“Can I rape you?” – 29yo Stalks 14yo Girl on Social Media & Sends Her Sexually Explicit Texts
- Tech1 day ago
Watch: iPhone User Reveals How Facebook Turned On The Camera Without His Permission
- Viral1 day ago
Poor Stray Doggos in Rawang Cruelly Poisoned to Death by Residents
- Cute1 day ago
Woman’s BFF’s Couldn’t Join Her Europe Trip, So She Brought Their Faces Along With Her!