Malaysia

Malaysian Teen Who Died from Ingesting Poison Believed to Have Committed Suicide

Malaysian Teen Who Died from Ingesting Poison Believed to Have Committed Suicide - World Of Buzz 4
Rocket WOBGet the latest viral stories daily! Like us:


The police who are investigating on the case of the 15-year-old teenage boy who was reportedly poisoned by a group of other schoolboys has revealed some interesting findings.

It appears that initial investigations have shown that S.Pravin may have actually taken his own life instead of allegedly being forced to ingest poison as he had previously claimed.

Malaysian Teen Who Died from Ingesting Poison Believed to Have Committed Suicide - World Of Buzz

Source: the Star

The police have deduced this based on medical reports and interviews with a few witnesses which included Pravin’s best friend. According to the authorities,



“The deceased was in love with a schoolmate but she turned him down. He had even threatened to take his own life if she did not return his love.”

Malaysian Teen Who Died from Ingesting Poison Believed to Have Committed Suicide - World Of Buzz 1

Source: MMO

Pravin’s best friend said that on April 26, they met up and he was with the deceased who was holding a mineral water with a blue-tinged liquid inside. Zaldino said,

“The victim apparently told his best friend that he wanted to end his life when they met outside his old school. The friend tried to stop him but he ignored him and walked into a rubber estate where we believe he drank the liquid.”

Pravin had also dropped out of school in March because his father didn’t want him to mix with boys who smoked as well as sniffed glue.

Malaysian Teen Who Died from Ingesting Poison Believed to Have Committed Suicide - World Of Buzz 2

Source: FMT

Pravin went home after that and complained to his parents that a group of boys had allegedly forced him to consume poison after he told them off for sniffing glue. As a result, later that night, he started experiencing vomiting, abdominal and throat pains.

He was rushed to the hospital but passed away a few days later.

Please treasure your life, because it is precious!



Also read: Malaysian Teen Forced to Ingest Poison by Other Students, Tragically Passes Away Later

Malaysian Teen Who was Forced to Ingest Poison by Other Students Tragically Passes Away - World Of Buzz 4

Rocket WOBGet the latest viral stories daily! Like us:


TRENDING



To Top