A luxury vacation home company known as Third Home is looking for people to travel the world, while paying them a whopping USD10,000 (RM45,000) a month for doing so!
Can we just say that’s practically the best job ever?
Candidates are required to travel to countries around the world while staying in multi-million dollar vacation homes. Sounds like tough work right?
A home in San Francisco
While doing ‘work’, candidates will just have to blog/vlog about their experience!
Third Home has luxury homes in countries like Sans Francisco, New York, Paris, Bali and more.
Manhattan, New York
So how do you apply? Well here’s the deets!
- Must have the ability to understand and appreciate luxury and share your experiences with the world via blogging and vlogging along with other social media outlets
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Candidate can be located anywhere in the world to start
- You must be able to travel the world for three months!
- Experience in social media, writing, blogging, vlogging
- Luxury connoisseur with an appreciation for the finer things in life and a clear understanding of the hospitality industry
- Experience with international travel
Qualifications for the role:
- Valid passport/visa, drivers license, no fear of flying, no criminal record
- Ability to travel well
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Pets are not allowed
- Must be available for travel from late summer to late fall
- Must be able to able to travel for three consecutive months
- A contract position that pays USD 10,000/month plus all travel expenses for a three-month period for the individual who is chosen as the finalist
- One travel companion allowed at any given time to accompany the finalist during their travels. (THIRDHOME will not pay for travel expenses of companion)
How to apply:
- The interested candidates can submit the application form and a one-minute video telling us why they are the best candidate for the best job on the planet to [email protected]
- Last date to apply: March 30
If this isn’t the best job ever, I don’t know what is!