Viral

Lady Live Streams Herself Eating ‘Aloe Vera’, Almost Dies

Lady Live Streams Herself Eating 'Aloe Vera', Almost Dies - World Of Buzz
Rocket WOBGet the latest viral stories daily! Like us:


In this era, the internet is basically everything. We surf for information, stream videos, get updated with your friend’s lives, and much much more. Besides these activities, there are many people who gained fame from being on the Internet.

Well, this one lady tried to get her own share of fame, which unfortunately went very wrong.

26-year-old Zhang from China was live streaming herself eating what she assumed was aloe vera. The lady held up two waxy leaves and then proceeded to chomp on one of it. Apparently, aloe vera is said to give you good health benefits when eaten raw.



As she eats the plant, she said “This is great.” Quickly after, she realises that something is horribly wrong as she said, “Oh my God, this is super bitter. Too bitter.”

According to Shanghaiist, it turns out that Zhang was actually eating Agave Americana (American aloe). The plant is in fact poisonous and originates from Mexico.

She later described to reporters that the one bite made her mouth go numb and her throat felt like it was on fire.

The doctors who attended to her found that she had broken out into rashes and blisters. Scary! They even had to pump her stomach to remove all traces of the poisonous plant in order to save her life. She is now said to be in stable condition.

Guys, don’t do stupid things just to get your few minutes of Internet fame!



Also read: Hong Kong Celebrity Gets Robbed on Live Stream in Malaysia, But Here’s the Twist

Hong Kong Celebrity Gets Robbed on Live Stream in Malaysia, But Here's the Twist - World Of Buzz

Rocket WOBGet the latest viral stories daily! Like us:


TRENDING



To Top